Archive for March 1st, 2012
I am a sucker for these things. CJR asks New York Times media columnist David Carr to go through his bag.
- Works for most Dan Brown books "Art historian beds saves world from needlessly complicated ancient conspiracy... bit.ly/13FAy4e" 20 hours ago
- Why Hollywood needs a break from superhero movies - gu.com/p/3gfya - good piece 5 days ago
- RT @SpecHorizons: My fave picture of Iain Banks, taken last year during the party we held to celebrate 25 years of the Culture novels. http… 1 week ago
- RT @BadBookBlurbs: The Great Gatsby - Man sells drugs, buys mansion to impress one-night stand from five years earlier http://t.co/9MwngP9d… 1 week ago
- Irish documentary looks to Thorium as a fuel of the future - rte.ie/news/special-r… via @rtenews 1 week ago
:: most recent
- How they took that 360-gigapixel panoramic shot of London
- UV been framed: science photographs that are literally out of this world
- Tougher copyright laws could finish Irish newspapers off
- Newspapers may not admit print is dying, but the guys who make the paper will
- Can someone at the Irish Independent get Ian O’Doherty a history book?
:: past posts
:: tag cloudAlan Crosbie Android BBC Brian Cowen CJR Conor Brady Daily Mail data David Carr Declan Lynch Evening Standard Facebook Financial Times FT Guardian Hugh Linehan iPad iPhone Irish Examiner Irish Independent Irish journalism Irish Times John Waters journalistic ethics Long Tail mapping mashup multimedia New Yorker New York Times paywall pay wall paywalls Roy Greenslade RTE Rupert Murdoch slideshow Sunday Times Telegraph the Economist The Sunday Times The Times Thomas Crosbie Media Twitter Wall Street Journal