Archive for June, 2009
This is probably accurate, but a tad harsh.
- RT @patthornton: Temple of Doom is on it reminds me that I still say Docta Jones Docta Jones like short round whenever someone named Doctor… 5 days ago
- I suppose there is a certain ring to Doctor Hurt, but still ... what just happened? #JohnHurtisabitofDrWho? 1 week ago
- RT @TVGuideMagazine: Fox's new take on Carl Sagan's #Cosmos, from Seth MacFarlane will air next February. 1 week ago
- Chris Hadfield ends his space station mission with a rendition of Space Oddity - ow.ly/kXdB8 - Best. Canadian. Ever 1 week ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: This 1908 Mark Twain was taken by Alvin Coburn, using an early form of color photography called Autochrome Lumiere: http:/… 1 week ago
:: most recent
- How they took that 360-gigapixel panoramic shot of London
- UV been framed: science photographs that are literally out of this world
- Tougher copyright laws could finish Irish newspapers off
- Newspapers may not admit print is dying, but the guys who make the paper will
- Can someone at the Irish Independent get Ian O’Doherty a history book?
:: past posts
:: tag cloudAlan Crosbie Android BBC Brian Cowen CJR Conor Brady Daily Mail data David Carr Declan Lynch Evening Standard Facebook Financial Times FT Guardian Hugh Linehan iPad iPhone Irish Examiner Irish Independent Irish journalism Irish Times John Waters journalistic ethics Long Tail mapping mashup multimedia New Yorker New York Times paywall pay wall paywalls Roy Greenslade RTE Rupert Murdoch slideshow Sunday Times Telegraph the Economist The Sunday Times The Times Thomas Crosbie Media Twitter Wall Street Journal